OKRs are there to learn and grow. OKR software is there to provide technical support for organizations in this way of learning and growing. Depending on how organizations want to go this way and depending on how far they are on this way, different ok software are available. There is the possibility to start in MVP mode. Organizations can easily use a Sheet of Google Drive and commenting results in feedback's meeting with the document. Especially when implementing OKRs in the organization, it is a good idea to keep things simple at first. Before the organization invest in technology that automates the process, keep everything pretty low-tech for a time. This procedure can help, so that by the time the organization streamline everything it will help to intimately understand the process. After a amount of learnings and the need of more effectiveness, the organization can use a decent OKR software. This software is specifically designed to accommodate all the needs and providing an engaged workforce and exponential growth.
There are some points that distinguish really good software and that strongly support the success of organizations in dealing with objective and key results. Therefore, the OKR Circle decided to develop an OKR software together with the OKR Community for the OKR Community based on the following framework:
If you want to help us with the development, register here:
- the OKR software is developed together with the Community of the OKR Circle. The basic conviction here is to allow inputs from the Community to flow in, to get different thoughts regarding what works best for working with OKRs.
- the OKR Circle software can be used free of charge by active members of the OKR Circle Community
- the software of the OKR Circle enables direct support from the Community of the OKR Circle to be obtained.
- the software of the OKR Circle is providing the right integration options so that organization can integrate it with their tools and update the OKR progress without any hassle.
- the OKR software is developed lean and iterative.